www.flickr.com

News Headlines

Loading...

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Blog Catch-Up Time - What Have I Been Doing?

As some (or many) of you know I work full time for State Senator Sam Slom. This year we have upped the frequency of blog posts to the Hawaii Senate Minority Blog. And for all practical purposes, I am the main writer, photographer, sometimes videographer and always maintainer of that blog.

Which meant that I have not had much time to post on this blog. Lately my music blog has gotten most of my attention, though I am trying to keep the Hawaii Radio and Television Guide website and blog updated as well as my little Macintosh blog.

My main interests in politics, media, music and photography continue. They just have not been manifested here.

Anyway, here are a few catch-up posts:

Senator Slom on HawaiiReporter.com. Here's my boss on the latest edition of Hawaii Reporter's News Behind the News.




Here are photos that I have taken at the Legislature and State Capitol this year:



More blog posts are coming next month. I promise.

No comments: